The Binding Studio has a limited number of student orders it can take on at this time of the year. To ensure your books are ready to hand in on time, read this checklist;
- Have you chosen a binding style & talked to Lou about the page & printing specs?
- Have you booked your job in with a printer?
- Have you chosen all the physical details about your book: cover colour, foiling, embossing, heat transfer, recess, image wrap…etc?
- Have you received an order from TBS (via e-mail) with all your details on it?
- Have you read through your order, confirmed all details and given TBS the go ahead- to save your spot, ensuring your book will be made?
Dates & Times:
Book pick up days 5th or 6th November:
- No more orders will be taken after the 2nd November (unless they are plain books- with no detailing.)
- Pages to already be at TBS or no later than 10:30am Monday the 2nd.
Book pick up days 12th or 13th November:
- No more orders will be taken after the 4th November (unless they are plain books- with no detailing.)
- Any books with fixed bindings (where TBS needs your pages before anything can be started) pages need to be at TBS no later than 2pm on the 4th of November.
- Any books with temporary bindings (post or stab bound books) need to be confirmed by the 4th, pages can be brought by at a later date.
- Any books made from fabrics you supply, fabric needs to be at the studio no later than 2pm on the 4th of November.